CHANEL F/W 2010.11.






No one ever discuss a Chanel collection right? Wrong. In fact we’re doing it right now. Discussing Chanel is another thing but saying ‘other’ things besides how amazing the collection was, is suicide and you’ll be condemned by the industry forever because Chanel is Chic no matter what. Chanel is beautiful no matter what I say because words can’t bring her down. Chanel is beautiful in every single way. Yes, words can’t bring her down.

I asked an Editor of a certain magazine, “Did you like Chanel? Just Wondering” The response was a swift “I don’t dare discuss.” Amazing isn’t it?

This might surprise you but apart from the Chewbacca chic happening, I liked this collection. The presentation of the clothes was over-the-top, as always with glacial ice flew from god knows where I don’t really care. If Karl Lagerfeld had excluded two of his bitch boys in serious mess of fur from the show, I would have liked it even more.

Dinie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for your comments!