LOUIS VUITTON PRESS DAY S2010.












Well I was of course representing MYKROMAG for the Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2010 press presentation. This blog wouldn’t come close to getting an invite to a luxury brand press day. I’m very sure of that because this was how the Communications Manager greeted me; “actually, we don’t invite blogs to our events”. I was expecting an introduction; maybe that’s how it works in Singapore? Because I’m pretty sure that Marc Jacobs and BryanBoy are good friends.

Don't get me wrong, i love the brand and i would shave my head to wear those afro wigs but i dislike being disrespected just because I'm young.

Read the official report of the Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2010 press presentation (Singapore) by Nabil Aliffi on the MYKROMAG BLOG.

Images By Nabil Aliffi.

Dinie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for your comments!