MARC BY MARC JACOBS, TECH COLLECTION.





Call me a penny pincher (or simply broke) but I can’t wrap my head around the idea of spending a significant amount of cash on novelties, which I recently did and over-spent —thanks to the ever-generous folks at Mandarin Gallery.

Blame my rapidly growing likeness for the very adorable Mr. Marc and Little Miss Marc, I bought some toys for the laptops. Marc by Marc Jacobs Tech collection was launched at Harvey Nichols in London not long ago and it has finally found its way here. Mr. Marc thumb drive and headphones retails at SGD70 & SGD130 respectively. The downside, these gadgets come with a 7-day warranty from the day of purchase.

If you’re planning on getting any of these, let Mr. Penny Pincher teach you the ways of saving with ‘rebates’ and freebies. Check in-store or the website for more information. Wish me luck because I have this feeling that I’ll be bringing home 50 Grand in the New Year.

Images By Ridhwan Sesapar.

Dinie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for your comments!