LANVIN X H&M, IN INK.






With Las Vegas scooping up most of the leftover Lanvin for H&M and I was too little too late to even recruit anyone around the globe to grab me my favourite pieces while the rest of the bloggers are gloriously showcasing their desirous loot online, I chose to vent out that 'bitterness and frustrations' elsewhere.

Fine-tipped pen and papers are good venting machine, no? And Alber, if you are reading this, I am absolutely available for hiring! Illustrations are available for prints and etcetera, kindly drop us an email for details. More designs and information will be posted on fanpage.  

To add, H&M is set to open its first store in SE Asia in fall of 2011. The store will be located at Orchard Building (Califonia Fitness), next to Mandarin Gallery. Watch out for that!

Ridhwan.

2 comments:

Hello, Thank you for your comments!