AUDI FASHION FESTIVAL 2010: ALLDRESSEDUP.






It was unfortunate that I was seated beside ‘the innocent blogger that everyone love to hate’ but you didn’t think I was going to did you? She was so giving me the evil stare! I was moved to second row on the opposite side, thanks to the helpful PRs of Mercury!

Now, moving on to the collection.

The one-glove styling, similar drapes, chunky necklace, bronze and fur stole—How could one not make a reference to Lavin, it was pretty obvious but not as great of course. I’m unfamiliar with the brand history but I was right, it was design by a team of designers. The direction of the clothes was all over the place, it lacks cohesiveness. Don’t get me started on the styling and shoes, I will go on forever.

I was expecting so much more, something better than the previous one since it was by a team of young designers. They should have better and innovative ideas; think Guillaume Henry revives Carven, take it to that direction.

Images By Ridhwan Sesapar.
More Images on ONESIXTYNOTEPAD Facebook Fanpage.

Dinie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for your comments!