MARNI F/W 2010.11.









Marni has left me frustrated. Okay here me out. It has the references of so many great shows; Prada fall 07, Commes’s spring 08 and like the structured lame peplums reminded me of Vuitton. Not to mention the obvious, Pucci prints and the Prada red velvet brocade.

I know right now I’m sounding like Randy Jackson—Yo dawg listen but err dawg it was aight. Not great but it was aight… dwag. Yeah, it was just passable but it had the potential of being good. It was okay but it went a little off. I’d rather have a collection that was totally off then a collection that was semi-perfect. They had great wedges but they had to put a peep toe kitten heel clogs down the runway along with the other nice accessories. Frustrating.

It lacks cohesiveness; the only binds the collection was the styling, mainly the socks and makeup. I hope Consuelo would tone down on the eccentricity, focus on the mature designs like she used to, because it is simply not working. Making it WERQ, you are doing it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for your comments!