BURBERRY MINI ME LOOKS S/S 2010.







Too cute! Too cute! I love children! (Not in the King Of Pop kind of way but I love children as in I want my own.)

I wont be buying a whole closet for my children anytime soon. Because it doesn’t mean that if the clothes are meant for your brother/sisters/daughters/nieces/grandchildren, they cost less. Not true. These little cuteness comes with a hefty price tag too. An average trench coat for kids can cost up to USD 395! (That’s like SGD 520?)

Not too sure if this is the first time for Burberry-- making miniature version of the of-the-runway key pieces but if they do, I want to see more!

I can imagine Suri Cruise wearing the pink trench. With customized heels from the spring-summer collection.

Dinie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for your comments!