PRESSED BY MAX TAN SPRING SUMMER 2010 AD CAMPAIGN.






Singapore, we’ve got our very own Martin Cohn. Gracing the ad of Max Tan’s latest campaign was fellow MYKROMAG contributor, Luth Seah Zhiqiang. No surprise that Ashburn Eng’s current model muse landed himself an ad campaign following the success of the previous collaboration.

“I thought Luth was a good representation of Max’s brand, he believed in his clothes”- Ashburn Eng.

Need more convincing? Luth excruciatingly went through a process of hair and brow bleaching four times prior to shooting this ad. And posing under the unforgiving Singapore sun at marina barrage… If that’s not dedication, I don’t know what is. Tyra would be proud.

Images Via TSG.

Dinie.

4 comments:

  1. <3 <3

    Never did I dream of fronting for an ad campaign, let not say for a designer as talented as Max Tan. I truly am honored. And now to have my own tag in onesixtynotepad, along side with Christopher Bailey and Colin Wee, I've got nothing but THANK YOU DEAR DINIE!!

    I'm also grateful to have friends like you in the fashion industry to be so supportive. I can't thank enough. :D

    Luth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what friends are for. well, i think i have to be thankful to have a friend like you, very supportive and most importantly HONEST. a good friend does this: he will support his friend even tho they might disagree or have different opinions.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC!!

    True talents always stay.



    -aliciaT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for your comments!