STEVE MADDEN- STYLE: SHOWDOWN.






Despite the downfall of 2002, shoe mogul Steve Madden is still going strong. Opening its first outlet in Singapore was just the start of his many ventures, with plan to collaboration with Olsen Twins label, Elizabeth and James is the next step for the company.

The official opening kicks off with Style: Week, a fashion show organized by style: magazine and shoes by Steve Madden. It was humid and I almost died in my blazer but when I saw ‘free pair of shoes on us’ I was beginning to revive from my death very quickly.

A chat with Mr. John Madden and Ms. Gabriela sums up the whole event. He was stressing on Singapore’s hot weather, other than that, both of them completes the fun day at the event.
Besides women’s accessories, shoes for the men are also available at their store. (The PR told me that they do carry apparel in the states, so I hope it will come to Singapore soon!)

Do drop by Steve Madden at ION Orchard, #b2-12/13.

For more pictures, visit our FB Fanpage.

Images By Ridhwan Sesapar.

Dinie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for your comments!