SHOOT WITH COLIN WEE.




I can't stop talking. I'm still star-struck, I can't help it. Colin Wee-- The face of DKNY Times Square ad campaign was the photographer for yesterday's shoot.

I've never mention him to anyone but I mimicked his lips in the mirror ( didn't look half as good )and make collages with his pictures. No one could touch my magazine because he's on the cover, or in the pages inside.That was high school, he was my male model muse.

It was like meeting Madonna.
Enough.
Moving on.

Yesterday was a celebration of our teamwork, me and Ridhwan. A new beginning to everything exciting!

Dinie.

5 comments:

  1. Gorjess! What's your latest projecT? I need details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no cant do! not yet!!
    when are u coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. okay. surprises are a lot more fun! i'm coming home this 7th July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lucky you! And congrats for getting featured in Urban =] It was a great read for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. naboonies: YAY, welcome home, at least ur not THAT far away! SG is a 45min flight away from home. so u can come anytime. haha.

    mode.ulation: Thank you, :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for your comments!