DIY: LANVIN BEADED TROMPE L’OEIL T-SHIRT.


Thanks Tommy Ton/Tom (can't remember what exactly) for the reminder. Hah. Months ago i started on a DIY project which was never completed. (like any other DIY stuff i do) That for you ladies and gentlemen, was an attempt of a low-end fashion 'couture'. I tried considering the organza as a base etc etc like the actual stuff but I'm impatient and have zero tolerance for beading!

Robbie got the real deal. With pants! I'm really jealous but, i don't understand why he layers with other stuff. Okay i get it. Personal style. Plus, he's a menswear fashion ediitor, no one would dare question them. Hah. Robbie, my closet is empty!

Dinie.

4 comments:

  1. finish up the beading! i was about to talk to you on this when i saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. finish it up. dont be lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh good work! I am the same when it comes to finishing off DIY projects. I might just give this a try (fingers crossed I finish it off).

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for your comments!