INTERVIEW, PETTER JOHN ANDERSSON.





Hey Petter, introduce yourself...

So, My name is Petter. I’m 20 years old, from Sweden and have been living in London since 2 years back.

How did u get into modeling?

Before I moved to London, I went over and got scouted by a fashion scout, who told me to start modeling, but at that time I wasn’t much into it.When I later moved to London, I got scouted again, with the same guy, and i thought I could try it out.

Any significant work of yours that we might recognize?

You might have seen me in magazine such as ID, Collective Magazine, Mykromagazine, Notion Magazine or Dazed Digital. And soon I’ll be seen in Rodeo, Unwind and Metal Magazine.

Name the (designer) names that you've walked for.


I walked For Gareth Pugh, Jean Pierre Braganza, Andrew Mckenzie, Roen, Aquascutum, and Tiger of Sweden.

Who (a male model) would you compare yourself to?

I wouldn’t compare myself to anyone, as I think I got a quite unique look, But people do say that i look like Russian model Danila Polykov.

What's the highlight of your career so far, most memorable moments?
I probably would say, when i opened up the show for Andrew Mckenzie, during Milan Fashion week.

What are you're future plans and what do you want to achieve from modeling.

I always wanted to go To New York, or Japan, so getting a agency there would probably be my next goal, but it is hard as a "long-haired" model.
Walking for designers like Vivienne Westwood, Issie Miyake and Alexander Mcqueen would also be something id love to do.

Dinie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for your comments!