I WANT A SPHINX CAT.


You know, I've always wanted something but there isn't the opportunity to have one or simply you're too poor to have it. Yeah, a Sphinx Cat is one of them. Yes, your squeamish right now looking at these pictures because like the rest of my friends and family, you guys are heartless. Hah, kidding.

Growing up, i had 20-plus hammies (they can't stop fucking), many turtles, five cats, two canary, one neon-orange salamander, many many many fish, half-a-dozen guinea pigs and about five rabbits. Oh and three coloured chicken, red,blue and green. I'm not kidding. They are White Japanese chicken sprayed with colours. Inhumane but necessary to entertain a young kid like me. I think i had a goat and a duck for ahwile . My dad have horses, he trains and then race them.

When we moved to the heartlands, we had to leave all that plus two of my siamese twin cat Coca and Cola. Funny thing was that when we came back 5 years later, one familiar cat greeted us. It was Pola, our first cat. She was like the slut of the town. She fucks but never gets pregnant. She's sweet but no one could touch her because she bites.

My mom plans to retire and she promised me a cat when she get another smaller flat just for the both of us and WE CAN HAVE CATS!!! I want a Sphinx cat. I saw them on a cat show like ten years ago, they're sexy! They're hairless Nicole Richie looking cats. It cost between 1.5-2k minimum. I've chosen a name for it. I'm naming it GrannyDonna. I bet Jesus luz approves and likes them too. It's wrinkly like Madonna's cave.

If you hate them, you're heartless.

Dinie.

5 comments:

  1. Not trying to offend you or anything but ohmygosh that cat is so ugly. :B IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not offended.

    YOU'RE HEARTLESS!!! HOW COULD U BE SO HEARTLESS.

    KIDDING.
    Its gross, i know but i love it.
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them too! it makes spring cleaning easier. you wont see a single strand of fur around! heh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. any idea where to get one?
    but i heard the smell weird.there will be amusky pungent at the end of the day so must shower then. err.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm not sure. i dun think its easy cos its rare, maybe online.
    well showerin them aint gonna be a 'chore' since you'll gt them at such at an expensive price. you will do anything for that designer feline!
    heh!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for your comments!