HE SAYS, FACIAL CARE.





So I present you with a mind-boggling conundrum: which facial care products do you buy off the shelf when you’re spoilt for choice?

Deciding on a facial care product is a major deal, like choosing an ‘It’ bag that defines you or buying that signature fragrance; it has to be a perfect fit. And I’m sure like most of you have discovered, when you chance upon that one and only, it feels like a life-changing moment and you feel a great sense of comfort.

There are many things to watch out for when buying facial products but I’d like to focus on just one that I feel applies universally. From my personal experience, I like to choose a product that provides balance. Finding the toughest cleaning agent is easy but it might leave your skin excessively dry making the skin susceptible to other conditions. On the other hand, there are plenty of ‘water treatment’ facial products in the market that honestly work just like plain water. Hence finding the right product isn’t going to be so easy after all. Most people go by trial and error.

The product I'm using meets all my needs and comes in a sleek cylindrical dispenser. It purifies the skin with cleansing pearls and the oxygen revitalizes it, giving your skin a warm natural glow. It is water-based so it is mild yet effective. It is so wholesome that it is the only facial cleanser I bring with me to the Army. I have been using this for four years, ever since I found out Madonna goes for regular Oxygen Skin treatment to keep her youth. I’m glad I found a substitute for less than $10!

But like I have said, a product may be one’s antidote but another’s poison. So press on in your quest if you haven’t already found one. Though, if the problem is severe you ought to consult a doctor who will be able to tailor the treatment to the condition of your skin. At the end of the day, you know a product is good, if it pulls you through army - or anything as equally traumatic for the skin – unscathed and glowing.

This post is part of a collaborative effort between OSN and L'Oreal for the L'Oreal Brainstorm competition.

Images By Ridhwan Sesapar.

Nabil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for your comments!