BURBERRY TRENCHCOAT - ART OF THE TRENCH.








Along with Chanel’s tweet jacket and the Hermes Birkin (whose reputation was tarnished by Heidi Montag), Burberry trench coat has become one of the most iconic pieces in fashion. Designed for the war officers during wartimes, the trenchcoat gained popularity among the civilians when war ends. Back then; the brand was called ‘Burberrys’. (Now I know why my mom, who used to work for an English family calls it ‘Burberrys’ till now)

About a century and a half later (153 years to be exact), the company known for its trench coats will launch a campaign called “ ART OF THE TRENCH” – To promote Burberry as a trenchcoat company and encourage people to wear trench coat as an outerwear and not just an apparel to shelter you from the rain. Rain or shine, I wear my trench coat (not a Burberry but I wished it was!) anytime possible. Okay, whom am I kidding right; even a shirt is too hot for Singapore’s weather.

Burberry menswear collection definitely possesses the ‘booms’ factor. Don’t-chu just love the long sleeved leopard pweens top with bondage band for the Spring 2010 collection? (Read My Review Here)

Dinie.

2 comments:

  1. oh! haha what a cool post...now i feel like wearing mine...ok,so mine's not burberry either :( lol but still, i'll try to endure the heat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trench coats! Unfortunately, I don't own any. It's time to get one so I can wear it during winter in HK :D Awesome post, BTW.

    xoxo
    X-Wen
    www.fash-eccentric.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for your comments!