MYKROMAG TEAM



CHRISTIAN WILLIAM VAN DAMME, CHARLES GUISLAIN, SONNY GROO, AYNOUK TAN AND JEAN PAUL PAULA

I wouldn't call them THE WATCHMEN. They are indeed the people to watch for. The next generation after Anna and Carine. I was contemplating on life's what not, at the same time talking to Sonny. I am very much aware of the hype of that photo but i didnt expect the respond to be so severe and negative.Why can't we see things in a positive light? I did, i was very inspired till i had a dream about it. I twittered saying i'm saving money to the big apple.To be precise,i wanna meet the team and then go broadway with Ridhwan.



Hah, that beside's the point but,if you really love fashion,why don't we use this picture to aim our success in the industry? These people are young and there are no limits to creativity and self-expression.Having to work with the team myself, i have nothing bad to say. I admire their sincerity in really expanding the industry to a bigger horizon.I'm not sucking up,really.In fact,this is the second time i blogged about it.It's not that i will get his Asian Children's Hair Purse anyway. That joke gave me a fright when he told me that and i was wondering if any of my hair was attached to that bag. No,it was goat hair.Remember Whatever good you put in the universe will come back to you,whatever bad will come back to you as well.

Image: JakJil

Dinie.

4 comments:

  1. Well said!
    Golf clap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoever you are, i learnt something new.

    :)

    A golf clap is a quiet form of clapping performed by lightly and rapidly clapping the fingers of one hand against the palm of the other. It is patterned after the sound of distant clapping heard during televised golf tournaments (during a golf tournament, a golf clap is an audience's normal show of appreciation via clapping, but done quietly to not disturb people golfing at other nearby fairways, hence the intentionally subdued sound level).

    ReplyDelete
  3. go broadway with wan..den leave me alone here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, it's all about focusing on the postive aspects.

    I've never liked much the black style elite hype, I'm more silly with colours and patterns, traditional I guess. But all styles are inspirational, self-expression has only the limits you set for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for your comments!