ESSENTIAL SHOES.





The classic Woman checks your shoe before anything else. We don't normally disclose any personal issues at first impression but do you know, a shoe reveals so much about one's dignity? If one is wearing flip-flop, my first impression would be that he's lazy. If a guy strut in heels, there's no doubt he's feminine right? I guess a shoe really makes the man.

Personally, i do not believe in investing large amount of money on something that i would rub against the floor. I've never prioritize a shoe ever. If it is true that with shoe, you get what you paid for, then no wonder none of my shoe last long.

A man must have at least two type of shoe to complete his wardrobe-- Dress Oxford and Monk Strap before loafers or lace-up. It is not an obligation but it is essential.
When building a foundation or choosing the basic, try not to over-do ourselves and stick to the basic. A conservative plain dress oxfords is preferred as compared to the kilties, balmorals or wingtip. Same rule applies; Formal occasions require laces. With simpler, less detailing on your feet, the easier to get away with a fashion faux pas.

Images by Scott.
Source: askmen.com

Dinie.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you for the tips. Sometimes the wide array of options available out there make me dizzy.Time for simpler, classic shoes I say.

    Sorry this might be off topic, but I just sold my unworn ZARA wingtips to a friend. Hmm is it a right decision? I got them in Europe for a mere 30euros. In Malaysia they all sell pigskin ZARA shoes at exorbitant prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not all zara shoes are made from pigsking right?

    AND WHY DID U SELL THEM? hah.
    you should keep for like the fture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right. Hmm maybe I should take them back.. perhaps yes.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for your comments!